Hello people 馃惗馃憢


Me✌️
Hello! my name is Ailyn Tobar, I'm 18 years old and I'm currently studying veterinary medicine. 
 
As you can see i am a woman, i have curly hair and dark brown, like my eyes, i wear glasses (myopia and astigmatism precisely) and my height is 1,65

 More about me, i consider  like a ambivert person  (it means that I am neither an extrovert nor an introvert.)
i live in the commune of lampa and in fact my family is quite big, 8 people (mom, dad, grandmother, brother, sisters and my little nephew) 5 dogs, 2 birds and a turtle (a lot)

I like old music, play guitar, animals, some sports, art and sometimes I play video games. 

Finally if I had to choose a word to define myself, it would be spontaneous (someone else's words).i like spending my time with simple things and I have existential doubts at bedtime.

bye everyone 馃馃馃

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post number 4: My favorite thing

Post number 3: Animal videos