Post number 3: Animal videos

Hi everyone!馃憢 In this new post I will give my opinion on 3 videos that I found interesting.


1-.In this first video they tell us about six rhinos that were rescued from poaching, I find it somewhat moving since it is sad how animals suffer the consequences of human evil, being locked up, traded and killed for money. My final opinion about poaching is that it seems to me to be a practice that needs to be eradicated as it is completely unnecessary and ignorant.


2-.Moving on to the next video you can see a man who, after three long years, finds his dog Jorge, who seems quite excited to be reunited with his human. Regarding this video, despite having repeated it 100 times, I get excited 100 times. The love you can feel for a pet seems wonderful to me, and sometimes I don't understand how there are people who can simply abandon them when, for them, the owners are the most precious thing they have.


3-.Leaving aside the moving videos a bit, this video shows us a man who is a dog chiropractor! This is definitely one of the videos that I like the most, it makes me very funny and at the same time it seems really new to me that this practice It is done on animals, just seeing the confusion of these dogs, and then seeing them surprised by their bones thundering is very comical and interesting. As a future veterinarian, I am very interested in this topic and knowing more about it.



That was all, I hope you like it and thanks for reading.馃憤馃憤



Comentarios

  1. Hello, personally I love reunion videos, they are very moving, they brighten my day. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with poaching, it's a horrible practice that must be eradicated.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The second video moved me too, the love you feel for a pet is amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello. With the second video I really got excited, like you I don't agree with how people can abandon them so easily.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post number 4: My favorite thing