Post number 4: My favorite thing


My favorite thing

It's a little difficult to have to choose one thing since it's really hard not to think of many options, but I think I'll choose the guitar as my favorite thing.

I received my first guitar in 5th grade.
When I was about 10 years old, it was a Christmas gift and they probably gave it to me because I had a little obsession with guitars and watched a lot of videos about it.

I learned a little how to use it from my music teacher and I also went to a couple of guitar classes at that same school, however it was really difficult for me to learn how to use it so that discouraged me, (that, and my little sister cut the strings with a nail clipper) and I stopped playing it for a few years. With the arrival of the pandemic and the quarantine, I took it out of the corner where I had it and with a couple of videos I changed its strings, and it started playing it again, since that moment I haven't stopped playing.

This instrument for me is very special since I am a person who really enjoys music, and being able to be the one making that music feels very good. I can spend hours playing, however, due to the demands of my studies, I have decreased its use.

Finally, a life without playing the guitar I feel would be a little more boring, however I am that type of person who likes to try many hobbies and perhaps I could have learned another instrument.


old pictures*

Comentarios

  1. It's great that you have a passion for music, enough to fix your guitar and be able to pick up what you left as a memory.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the guitar is an incredible instrument

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi there! I wish I could play the guitar. I tried but it wasn't for me. Cjheers

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post number 3: Animal videos